Friday 29 July 2011

An Ancient Ball





I love chasing the ball. Have I mentioned this before? Well, Owner no.1 came home with this big orange thing. It squeaks, like a small animal would squeak if you killed it and it's shaped like a ball. I love it. When the owners throw it for me, I chase it as fast as I can and pounce. The next door Ben-dog likes it too. Sometimes I try to steal it back from him, although he does cool tricks so I leave him to it sometimes.
Apparently, it belonged to owner no.1s Grandmas dog, which was like a bazillion years ago. All the visiting dogs at this old owners home used to play with it too. It's about 40 to 50 human years old, which is what, like 200 years?! This ball could have belonged to my great great great great great Granddog. Woof.

1 comment:

  1. It may have belonged to your great, great, great-granddog Sam but I bet you won't let it survive another generation! You best resist the temptation to rip it apart!

    ReplyDelete