Thursday 11 August 2011

I Made Some New Friends


The other day, the sun was shining and I looked particularly dashing in the warm sunlight. So much so, that four little people came to the gate and "ooh'd" and "aah'd" at me. So owner no.2 (the smaller one) came out and let them into the garden. I rolled over onto my back so they could all stroke me. It was lovely. Then, it must have been a special occasion, because owner no.2 gave them all treats to give me, so I ran and jumped around and fetched and sat and laid down and ate lots of yummy treats. I was so happy!
Then the little people wouldn't give me the treat when I lay down. Instead, they dragged it over my head so I had to roll on my back. They mentioned something about "roll over" and when I was on my back they gave me the treat. Seems a bit of a bad idea for your digestion if you ask me, but I'll do anything I can for a treat. Unless there's something more exciting in the distance...

No comments:

Post a Comment